Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thankful

OK, anyone can say they are thankful for their health, their spouse, their children, their job.
So I've come up with a list of lesser stature, but still meaningful to me.

I am thankful for
1) The 25 minutes of extra sleep every night since we stopped milking the goat, though I do miss the milk when making mashed potatoes.
2) Our 3 vehicles with a combined mileage of over 562,ooo, which is to the moon and back plus about 240 trips to Walmart and back as well.
3) The fact that the pantry doors have not come off of their track for almost 2 weeks
4) I never started smoking and neither has my wife
5) I took my fathers advice and took a typing class in high school
6) The fact that a slice of bread and 30 hungry chickens can always make me smile no matter how bad of a day I've had.
7) I haven't had that many bad days to begin with.
8) No more leaky basement. No more basement for that matter.
9) Steve, even though he's an idiot.
10) I have long enough breaks to blog

3 Comments:

Blogger truevyne said...

What if I did decide to start smoking?

11:23 AM  
Blogger unquenchableworshipper said...

I guess that would depend on WHAT you wanted to smoke.

2:13 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

You two are cracking me up!

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home