Thursday, December 15, 2005

Whatchu bloggin bout Willis?

Ok, I really had nothing new to say, but I thought that was a funny title. But, since my wife is about the only one who reads my blog, and she already rolled her eyes at what I thought was a hilarious title, I imagine I can just ponder about my favorite little 5 year old.

I am so glad you turned 5 today my little Pooh Bear! You were so sweet today at your birthday lunch at Steak N' Shake (Famous for Steakburgers), doling out the remainder of your french fries to vulture brothers. I enjoyed going to Home Depot (You can do it, We can help) with you to buy a mailbox then on to Wal-Mart (always low prices- Always!) to buy some basketballs. Thank you for loading me up with 4 year old kisses last night, and giving me the first 5 year old kiss this morning. I hope these product placements in my blog will help put you through "hair school"

Good night sweet princess!
Love Daddy

3 Comments:

Blogger see-through faith said...

erm I'm not your wife, but I jumped over from her blog :)

be blessed!

9:30 PM  
Blogger SmileDragon said...

I came over from your wife's blog too. I love how devoted to your children you are. It is a wonderful thing to see a father these days play such a large role in his children's lives.

7:01 AM  
Blogger SmileDragon said...

By the way, I laughed pretty hard when I read that title.

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home