Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Equal Opportunity

It would hardly be fair for me to blog about my daughters birthday without blogging about my youngest sons. He turned 9 today. We went to see Narnia today. He is such an expert on the books, that my wife and I asked him about all the things that were different in the movie from the book. Since he is 9, I will list the top 9 things I love about him. The only order they are in is how soon I think of them.

1) How you have conquered reading this past year. You have gone from barely knowing phonics sounds to reading C.S. Lewis

2) How you ask me funny questions, sometimes not even trying to be funny.

3) You are kind to your brothers and sisters. .. most of the time.

4) You always take things the 1/4 mile walk to the mailbox for mommy without complaining

5) How you love God's word, and can apply scripture to everyday living.

6) You are just as content playing legos alone in your room as you are runnng screaming through the yard with friends.

7) You still have a sense of innocence about you.

8) I love to hear you sing.

9) How you conquered the swimming pool. You went from not knowing how to swim to swimming a 100 yd IM at the big city meet in just 2 short months.


I love even more things about you... Happy birthday big guy!

Love
Daddy

1 Comments:

Blogger truevyne said...

Tagged you for my five weirds meme if you'd like to particpate.

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home